We specialize in deck designs, working with our customers to add comfort, style and value to their homes and businesses. Please call us at (502) 895-5974 so we can get a better idea of your project and develop a quote for you.
- All wood exterior grade pressure treated pine.
- Will not rot and is insect resistant.
- Built on beams (similar to the way bridges are built) for stronger structure/no bounce.
- For decks over 16 feet wide, we use divider board running in opposite direction in middle of deck to avoid staggering deck boards/add more finished look.
- Rust free screws and nails used throughout.
- Option of screws or nails to secure deck boards.
- Proper spacing of deck boards for better drainage.
- Oversized spindles (cut at shop).
- Deck design/size based on length of lumber (ex. 8', 10', 12', 16', 20') for eco-friendly construction (less waste).
- Use "picture frame" design to cover ends of deck boards which adds a more finished look