- All wood pressure treated pine which will not rot and is insect resistant.
- Long lasting cedar pickets and rails also available.
- Post holes are 24 inches deep to prevent frost heave (post forced up when ground freezes).
- Posts set in concrete.
- Triple check post holes to make sure fence line is straight and posts are plumb (or level sideways).
- Rails screwed to posts (do not pull apart over time).
- We use stainless steel nails for cedar pickets and rails to avoid “teardrop."
- Hot dipped galvanized nails used to secure pickets to rails (leave no "teardrop" rust).
- Fence will naturally turn gray over time (does not require ongoing maintenance).
- Fence can be painted or stained if desired.
- Gates come with free adjustments if needed.
All pricing is approximate.
For structurally enhanced 4-foot wide gate add $225.00. Gates come with free adjustments if/when needed.
Please see below for prices of different styles of fence.
Privacy Fences (See larger images of all of these fence designs in our Photo Gallery.)
This design is our most popular fence. These images show the finished side and back side with posts and rails. The Kennison starts at $23 per linear foot. For example, a 100-foot fence around a typical yard is generally $2300.
The Dayton is a 6’ tall “shadow box” fence. It’s a neighbor-friendly fence with pickets on both sides. When you look at it straight on you can't see through it, but at an angle you can. This is also a wind friendly fence. Pricing starts at $30 per linear foot.
This is a 6’ privacy fence with exposed 4 x 4 posts, a “picture framed” top and bottom, with cap board on the very top. The Westport starts at $38 per linear foot.
The Hycliffe is a 6’ privacy fence with a concave design cut between posts. There are no caps on top of the posts. This fence design goes from 6’ tall at the top (posts) to approximately 5’ 4” in the middle. The Hycliffe starts at $25 per linear foot.
This is the convex version of the Hycliffe. This fence is generally 6’ tall in the middle and 5’4” at the posts. The Grandview starts at $25 per linear foot.
The Ormond is a privacy fence with a hand-made lattice top. The 6’ version starts at $80 per linear foot. This fence can also be offered in a 7’ version which starts at $85 per linear foot.
This fence is becoming more popular. This is a 6’ tall privacy fence with horizontal boards. This fence starts at $35 a linear foot. See our photo gallery for the latest images of horizontal fence designs.
This 4’ tall wood picket fence is used to enclose yards and does not offer privacy. The Winchester starts at $20 per linear foot. We offer two different styles of pickets. The traditional dog ear picket (sides cut out on top of picket) or the more contemporary French gothic style picket.
The Lexington features a concave design between posts with no post caps. The picture shown is approximately 5’ tall on the high side, dipping to 4’ tall in the middle. The Lexington starts at $23 per linear foot.
The Hanover is also known as the Kentucky 4 board horse fence. It features a horizontal design using outdoor treated poplar wood species as rails, vs our traditional exterior treated pine. The Hanover can also be built with a wire insert to keep animals enclosed. The Hanover stats at $22 per linear foot. The wire insert version starts at $30 per linear foot.
This is a more finished looking fence on both sides. It has sandwich pickets with rails on both sides of the pickets and a capboard on top. It starts at $35 per linear foot.